Pool Scouts is your go-to resource to get your pool up and running at the beginning of the season. Leave the heavy lifting and the dirty work to our technicians, they’ll get your pool in tip-top shape so your pool is ready when you are!
Pool Scouts Opening Service visit includes:
- Remove cover and prepare for storage (includes cleaning the cover)
- Remove plugs and prep pool lines
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
- Examine pool shell for any visible damage, cracks or tears
- Re-install and examine skimmer baskets
- Re-install and examine deck equipment (ladders and handrails etc…)
- Start and prime the pool pump
- Inspect the filtration system
- Balance pool water chemistry
To find out more about our pool cleaning service and the additional services we offer, fill out a form to the right, give us a call at 901-842-1747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!